Friday, February 25, 2011

Heathcliff .........The Primitive Timeworn Elephant


Brand spanking new here on FROM MY HEART PRIMITIVES SHOPPE is Heathcliff the timeworn elephant.
He's been coffee stained and grubbed up with cinnamon for his timeworn aged look. Then I've patched him here and there to make him look even more aged. The tail is made from jute and has been aged too.


The measurements are 8" in height and 11" in length.
This is not a toy.....he is for home decor use ONLY!

Price is 14.99 plus travel.

If you'r interested in the pattern I will have them posted here in a couple of weeks, You can let me know in advance if you would like me to set one aside. I am also looking into having him as a e-pattern...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cute little guy.. I love him. I can't wait for the pattern.. I am a new follower. Glad I found you in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon.YOu are the winner in my blog giveaway (primitive Palace). I couldnt get your email to go through. Drop me a line so I can tell your where you can shop at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon:

    I am a new follower. Thanks forf entering my giveaway. I love your eleohant. I am interested in the e-pattern when available:) Cute selling blog!!

    blessings,
    Carol
    Buttermilk Creek Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete